$25 per dozen
$30 for two dozen minis (minimum order)
- V1: Vanilla bean cake topped with vanilla bean frosting.
- V2: Vanilla bean cake topped with chocolate frosting.
- C1: Chocolate cake topped with vanilla bean frosting.
- C2: Chocolate cake topped with chocolate frosting.
- C3: Rich chocolate cake with bittersweet chocolate morsels dipped in ganache and topped off chocolate shavings
- Red Velvet: Red velvet cake topped with cream cheese frosting and chocolate jimmies.
- Banana: Banana cake topped with cream cheese frosting and a crisp banana chip.
- CV Swirl: Marble cake topped with white and dark chocolate frosting then topped with a black and white striped
- Nutty 1: Vanilla bean cake topped with peanut butter frosting topped with white sprinkles.
- Nutty 2: Chocolate cake topped with peanut butter frosting topped with white sprinkles.
- Cinnamon Sugar: Vanilla bean cake with a healthy dash of cinnamon and dusted with cinnamon sugar.
- Cup of Joe: Chocolate cake infused with espresso topped with a frothy whipped cream, and dusted with espresso powder.
- Rainbow: Buttermilk vanilla bean cake with swirls of color topped off with vanilla bean buttercream and sprinkled with edible confetti.
- Peppy Peppermint (Seasonal…December): Vanilla bean cake topped with peppermint vanilla bean frosting and sprinkled with crushed peppermint.
- ‘Punkin’ (Seasonal…September - December): Pumpkin cake with a dash of cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg topped with cream cheese frosting and sprinkled with dark chocolate jimmies.
$30 per dozen
$35 for two dozen minis (minimum order)
- Carrot: A moist cake with bits of pineapple and toasted coconut, topped with cream cheese frosting. Also available with pecans.
- Boozie Banana: Banana cake infused with amaretto liqueur, topped with amaretto cream cheese frosting, drizzled with homemade caramel, and topped with a chocolate covered banana chip.
- Mexicake: Chocolate cake with just a few dashes of cinnamon and cayenne for a kick, then topped with vanilla bean frosting, and decorated with a pepper flake sugar shard.
- Smores: Chocolate cake with chocolate chunks and a graham cracker crust, topped with a meringue frosting, mini marshmallows, and mini chocolate bar with graham cracker crumbles. The meringue and marshmallows are then torched for that campfire touch.
- Caramel Love: Vanilla bean cake filled with homemade caramel, topped with Italian vanilla bean buttercream, drizzled with more caramel and sprinkled with homemade toffee bits.
- Kama’aina: Coconut cake filled with haupia (Hawaiian coconut pudding) topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with toasted macadamia nuts and coconut flakes.
- Toffee: Vanilla bean cake with chunks of Heath Bar, topped with Italian vanilla bean buttercream, and sprinkled with more Heath Bar bits.
- Pot o’ Gold: Guinness beer chocolate cake, filled with amaretto cream cheese, then dipped in ganache, and decorated with gold sprinkles.
- Coconut: Coconut cake with lightly torched meringue frosting and sprinkled with toasted coconut.
- Lemon: Vanilla bean cake filled with a light lemon curd, topped with whipped cream and topped with a candied lemon.
- Passion: Vanilla bean cake filled with passion fruit curd topped with Italian buttercream and decorated with pearl sprinkles.
- PB&J: Vanilla or chocolate cake filled with strawberry/grape/blueberry jam by Full Circle, topped with peanut butter frosting with a dot of the chosen jam.
- "Fauxtess": Chocolate cake with marshmallow cream filling, topped with ganache, and decorated with a royal icing wave. This will totally satisfy your inner child and bring you back to the good ole' days:-)
- Spiced Pear: Vanilla bean cake filled with pears spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon and then topped with a lightly sweet mascarpone frosting.
- Blueberry Hill (Seasonal…Summer): Lemon vanilla bean cake with fresh blueberries and topped with vanilla bean frosting and a fresh blueberry.
- Egg Nog (Seasonal…December): Egg nog vanilla bean cake topped with amaretto cream cheese and dusted with fresh nutmeg.
“Far and away the most delicious and masterfully crafted cupcakes ever. It’s almost a shame to bite into the frosting because they’re so meticulously made. But, the frosting and cake are so wonderful that it doesn’t take long to forget how great they initially looked. There are so many types to try and we find ourselves having a new favorite every time!” — Pat, Karen, and Roen Gilbreath